Monday, July 23, 2007

Christmas Specials

I didn't realize how long it had been since I'd taken the time to do a blog entry! I guess the summer is getting away from me. . . . Karsyn will be going starting first grade in just a few weeks. . . my babies are growing up :(




Anyway, I know to most of you this will seem a bit early, but. . . in order to (hopefully) keep from stressing myself out too much, I'm starting the Christmas rush early this year.


Christmas sessions will be available October 1 - November 30th. The order deadline for Christmas delivery is December 10th.



I do have several specials available for these sessions, but, most importantly, the first 8 (eight) sessions booked during this time period (Oct 1 - Nov 15) will receive 24 wallets FREE with your regular paid order.



Specials are as follows:



With $100 paid at the session, you can have a choice of the two (both include the session fee):



A. 25 5x7 custom cards with envelopes and 10 - 4x5 proofs of your choice


B. 25 5x7 custom cards with envelopes and 2 sets of 24 wallets (one pose per set of 24).



In addition, as an add on to either of the above, OR with a regular session fee, you are eligible for the following packages:



A. $25.00 (all photos same pose)

2 - 5x7

8 wallets




B. $40.00 (all photos same pose)

1 - 8x10

2 - 5x7

16 wallets





Any questions? Please feel free to contact me at valerie_crow@hotmail.com or 573.380.7524. Please remember that I do have a regular full time job, so it may take me a few hours to get back to you (I usually return emails/calls during the evenings).


I'm very excited about the custom cards I'll be offering so once they're available on the proofing gallery, I'll definitely let everyone know!


Thanks!

No comments: