Saturday, December 1, 2007

Christmas Deadline

Is very quickly approaching. Ideally, orders should have been placed by now. However, I know I squeezed some of you in at the last minute so I realize that those orders will be a little past my "normal" deadline. :)

For Christmas cards, I strongly suggest that your order be placed by December 7th. At this time, i am having a turnaround time of about a week (usually faster, but a week is the soonest that I can guarantee it). Therefore, please have all orders placed by 5 pm on Friday, December 7th. This will give me time to process all orders and make sure they are in your hands in plenty of time for you to get them in the mail.

For regular photos, I can extend the deadline a few days for guaranteed Christmas delivery. On regular prints, please have your orders to me by 5 pm on December 11th. Any orders received after that date MAY be in in time for Christmas, but I cannot promise that they will be.

As always, if you have any questions, etc. please feel free to contact me on my cell at 380-7524 or by email at valerie_crow@hotmail.com. I will answer your questions as soon as I can - keep in mind that I have a full time job so I return calls/emails in the evenings.

Thanks!

No comments: