Sunday, December 30, 2007

Some Changes

You all will notice some changes for 2008.

1. It's soooo much easier for me to process orders that are placed through the online ordering system. Therefore, prints ordered through the online proofing will be reflect a discount of 10%. To get the discount price, orders must be placed online - not through the telephone or email. :) Again, I am just doing this to make things easier on me - I work full time and do this on the side so my time is very valuable to me and my family.

2. January is now booked. February and March are starting to fill up so, if you're interested, I suggest that you make an appointment now.

3. There will be some specials announced in January. I'm not sure exactly what I plan to do yet because I want it to be something great and different, sooo stay tuned - hopefully I'll make a decision soon.

I hope you all have a wonderful New Year!

No comments: